The Purchase Assumptions Tab in Rehab Valuator is where you will enter the projected purchase price of the property, Closing Costs, Holding Costs and other crucial assumptions for your deal!
Purchase Assumptions Tutorial
*Be sure to click the rectangular "Full Screen" button in bottom right corner of video!
This tutorial will show you how to easily input some of the most crucial assumptions for your deal:
- You can toggle inputs at the top for "Rehab" or "New Construction"
- You can toggle between "Contract Price" or "Purchase Price" - this plays a role if you are wholesaling. What you are really doing is marketing the contract as a wholesaler, so select "Contract Price"
- You can toggle inputs at the top for "Feet" or "Meters".
- You can toggle "Purchase Price" or "Contract Price" - if you're wholesaling and marketing contracts for sale, you should use "Contract Price" in your marketing
- The price in Input #1 should include your wholesale fee if you're wholesaling, as that is the price you're marketing to your buyers
- Watch the tutorial to see how to enter Closing Costs and Holding Costs
Software Update Log:
Whitelist Your Email Address:
How to Use Max Offer Calculator:
Purchase Assumption Inputs:
Comparable Sales and ARV Calculator:
Rehab Budgets, Cost Templates & Tracking:
How to Enter Your Financing Assumptions:
Exit Strategies Tutorial:
How to Analyze Rehab/Flip Scenario:
How to Analyze Rehab/Rent Scenario:
How to Analyze BRRRR Scenario:
Create Marketing Presentations:
How to Search and Publish on Find Deals Site: