3. Purchase Assumptions Tutorial -
- You can toggle inputs at the top for “Rehab” or “New Construction”
- You can toggle inputs at the top for “Feet” or “Meters”.
- You can toggle “Purchase Price” or “Contract Price” – if you’re wholesaling and marketing contracts for sale, you should use “Contract Price” in your marketing
- The price in Input #1 should include your wholesale fee if you’re wholesaling, as that is the price you’re marketing to your buyers
- Watch the tutorial to see how to enter Closing Costs and Holding Costs