1a. Make Sure You’re Getting our Emails! – Whitelisting
10a. Google Whitelisting
Follow these Google whitelisting instructions to add email addresses to your safe list in Gmail
- Click the Settings icon in Gmail (It’s the gear in the top right). Then click on settings.
- Click Create a new filter.
- Type the desired email address or Domain under From:
- In this case @Rehabvaluator.com like the below screenshot shows
- Click Create filter with this search ››.
- Make sure “Never send it to Spam is checked.
- Make sure “Also apply filter to matching conversations” is checked
- Make sure “Categorize as” is checked
- Now in the “Choose Category” drop down at the end of Categorize as: choose “Personal”