Daniil Kleyman, creator of Rehab Valuator, talks about his investing journey, how he got into real estate, how he first came up with the house flipping software, and most importantly the importance of building your "FU Wall" using real estate!
Summary of the Call:
1. America provides great opportunity for all to buy assets that create cash flow and long term equity growth.
2. Wall Street was a great experience but working on bonds was just shifting money around. Real estate can make generational impacts in the community, families and the world.
3. Daniil Kleyman’s first deal started to develop back in 2006 while living in NYC. The very first deals were duplex’s in the fan area of Richmond. Those initial purchases were made at a retail level but they got him into the game.
4. Rehabbing rentals now include the goal of zero maintenance expenses for the first 5 years of ownership.
5. Rehab Valuator began as a spreadsheet he was using for his own deals. His friends encouraged him to turn it into a software package and he created a “free version” of his house flipping software.
6. What is a FU Wall and why does it matter when it comes to building wealth with rental properties? Can anyone build a rental portfolio and become financially untouchable so you can control your own destiny and carve out the path for your life that you want.
7. The importance of taking fast, massive action. Implementation is critical. Real estate is not complicated, but it is not always easy. Learn by doing it!
8. The right skill sets, mindset and relationships pave the way to success in building wealth with rental properties.
9. Get your first house, learn valuations, rehabbing and get started investing in real estate now.
10. The majority of Americans are one crisis away from being totally broke, but there are options available to prevent this from happening by learning to invest in real estate assets that produce consistent rental income streams.
WHAT TO DO NEXT?
Share This on Social Media Please!
Click one of the buttons below
Leave Your Comments/Questions Below
Did you enjoy this? Get value out of it? Have questions?