Tim Bratz is 32 years old and already owns 400+ apartment units. In this interview he talks about how he got started in real estate investing, how he has flipped 100+ turnkey rental deals a year and how he is now acquiring hundreds of apartment units each and every year with private money and effectively 100% financing. Tim employs a very interesting deal structuring techinique which is basically a commercial version of BRRRR - watch to learn more!
Summary of Call:
- Tim is 32 years old and does 100+ flips per year (turnkey rentals, not wholesales)
- Owns 400+ apartment units
- Management company has 600+ units under management
- Aggressively acquiring apartment complexes using a unique deal structuring strategy that combines private money and BRRRR
- Buys apartment buildings to hold and also flips apartment buildings!
- On pace to pick up 1200 apartment units this year!
- Has a great plan in place to build massive residual income and long-term wealth with real estate
- 9:20 – Unique way in which Tim structures his apartment deals with no money down!
- This is an extremely attractive option for his private lenders
- Works really well for value add deals, not stabilized deals
- This is basically commercial BRRRR
- 17:29 – Tim talks about how he buys/builds apartment buildings around the country through strategic partnerships
- He gets a piece of the deal just for raising the $!
- This deal in GA – their cost basis is $6.5m and it appraised for $13m
- 20:25 – He describes how to he bought land from the bank and got that same bank to finance their land and construction at 1% interest for 30 years!
- 23:00 – We talk about your “unique ability” and how to harness it
- 24:42 – 3 Main Things private lenders really care about
- 25:25 – How Tim sources apartment deals
- 29:30 – How to use social media the right way to get money and investors
- 33:19 – We talk about “Should you raise $ first or find deals first?” and How where to find the $$
- 38:00 – How to use stock market’s great performance to raise $ for real estate!
- 41:41 – Why repositioning deals are better than stabilized from a profit and long-term hold perspective
- 46:27 – Why “Class B” properties are a safe asset class to invest into
WHAT TO DO NEXT?
Share This on Social Media Please!
Click one of the buttons below
Leave Your Comments/Questions Below
Did you enjoy this? Get value out of it? Have questions?